Embajada del Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia en Canadá

Sworn Statement of Travel Authorization of Minors


  1. Letter of introduction requesting travel permit for minors under 18 years old. Contact information must be included (address, phone and email)
  2. Complete the Travel Authorization according to the attached model (click)
  3. Proof documentation of family relation between parents and son, child passport and/or identity card, child birth certificate (photocopies)
  4. Proof of identity of parents, photocopy of passports and/or identity cards
  5. Indicate the travel time of the minor and route (round trip), enclose a copy of flight itinerary.
  6. The cost of this document is 10.00.- U$ (american dollars) for Bolivian citizens and 20.00.-U$ (american dollars) for international citizens, payment should be made by a money order or certified check payable to the Embassy of Bolivia.
  7. Procedure usually takes 2 – 3 working days from the date we receive your documents.
  8. We do not cover mailing services or shipping costs, so please enclose a pre-paid self addressed envelope.