Sworn Statement of Travel Authorization of Minors
- Letter of introduction requesting travel permit for minors under 18 years old. Contact information must be included (address, phone and email)
- Complete the Travel Authorization according to the attached model (click)
- Proof documentation of family relation between parents and son, child passport and/or identity card, child birth certificate (photocopies)
- Proof of identity of parents, photocopy of passports and/or identity cards
- Indicate the travel time of the minor and route (round trip), enclose a copy of flight itinerary.
- The cost of this document is 10.00.- U$ (american dollars) for Bolivian citizens and 20.00.-U$ (american dollars) for international citizens, payment should be made by a money order or certified check payable to the Embassy of Bolivia.
- Procedure usually takes 2 – 3 working days from the date we receive your documents.
- We do not cover mailing services or shipping costs, so please enclose a pre-paid self addressed envelope.