Countries That Required Stamped Visa
LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT REQUIRED AUTHORIZED VISA (Click Here)
1. Present a cover letter with your request. Include contact information (e mail, address, phone number, etc).
2. Fill out the VISA FORM in legible print duly signed, attaching a recent photo, without glasses, 4 x 4 cm.
3. Valid passport for at least 6 months.
4. Certificate of Police Record,
5. Hotel reservation or notarized invitation letter, specifying the address and formal responsibility in providing room and board during the stay.
6. Itinerary or copy of the airline ticket (round trip ticket)
7. Financial proof (good credit standing). It may be presented account statements, securities or any bank document.
8. It is required the international yellow fever shot.
9. Enclose a pre-paid self addressed envelope for return of the passport
10. Please ask for the fee at the Embassy-Consular Section: email email@example.com
* If your procedure is performed at the Honorary Consulate of Montreal, you should ask for the fee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your visa application will be sent by the Embassy to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the authorization by the National Immigration Service. The process takes about 30 days working days. As soon as we get the answer from Bolivia we’ll contact you.