US Citizen Tourist
Present a cover letter with your request.
- Fill out the VISA FORM in legible print duly signed, attaching a recent color photo, without glasses, 4 x 4 cm.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Hotel reservation, or notarized invitation letter, specifying the address and formal responsibility in providing room and board for the guest during his/her entire stay.
- Certificate of police record.
- Itinerary or copy of the airline ticket (round trip)
- Financial proof (good credit standing). It may be presented account statements, securities or any bank document.
- A copy of the International Yellow Fever Shot.
- The visa fee is USD 160.00, payable by Money Order to the Embassy of Bolivia.
* If your procedure is performed at the Honorary Consulate of Montreal, the Money Order should be made payable to Consulat de Bolivie – Montreal.
- We do not cover mailing or shipping costs, so please enclose a pre- paid self addressed envelope
Processing time at our offices is normally 2 or 3 working days from the date we receive your documents.